Help Wanted: Several Chairperson Positions Available
Volunteering is a great way to meet other Deer Run families and find out what is going on at your child’s school. There are many opportunities to volunteer throughout the year.
Through programs and activities the PTO enriches your students’ education & social experiences at Deer Run.
Many of these roles can be done after work, or during school – whatever works best for your schedule.
Please reach out with any questions you have firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Chair Person Opportunities: tinyurl.com/VolunteerDRE
As summer draws to a close, the Deer Run Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) would like to welcome your family back to school!
Details about the Walk Through & Meet the Teacher August 16th 2-3:30pm.
- You will receive a PTO Packet in the mail in the next few days. There are several forms in the packet you should fill out and bring to school with you to the walk through on 8/16. You can also click here to download and print the packet.
- If you pre-ordered your school supplies, they will already be in your students’ classroom.
- The Gym will have booths for Room Parent Sign-Ups, Scouts, Kroger/Giant Rewards, SpiritWear, PTO Membership, 5th Grade Planners.
- There will be Popsicles for your students to enjoy!
Attention 4th and 5th grade BOYS! Let Me Run Fall season is starting soon!! Registration will open up on Monday- 8/22 at 8am online at www.letmerun.org. The season will begin on September 27th and end on November 10th. We will practice on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 3:45-5:15pm. We will have our season culminating 5k on November 13th. Our team filled up quickly last season, so please make sure to register early. Jeff Vanik will be the new Head coach this season and we would love to have a few more coaches! Having just two more coaches will allow us to have a larger team with more participants. If you are interested in coaching, there will be an upcoming coaches training on 8/20 from 9-12:30pm at the Dublin Rec Center. You can register to attend the coaches training online at www.letmerun.org. Please contact Claire Houpt with any questions at email@example.com Thank you!
Below is the 2016-2017 School Supply list by grade.
1. 5th Grade Planners can be purchased at the walk-thru on August 16th. The school supply online store closed June 13th.
2. Please purchase your students’ headphones – they are not included as part of the online supply kit.
School Supply list 2016.numbers.pdf
DRE Volunteer Breakfast
Have you volunteered at Deer Run this year at school or as part of the PTO?
The teachers and staff invite you to a special pan cakes breakfast featuring Kris Cakes.
When: Tuesday, May 24 8:30-9:30
Where: DRES Gym
Please see attachment for more information.
To help us plan accordingly, we request you RSVP by Monday, May 23 by calling DRE at 614-764-5932.